phoenix os dark matter

Normal gdrive account limits daily downloads, that's why we didnt use it until now. functions}, Now Gearlock can download and install the latest magisk for you! New feature: Change CPU Frequency from GearLock. added some ncurses games like : snake, 2048 (not ncurses) , tint. Had to work for the last 6 days over it -_-, darkmatter partition will be mounted on FX, *GearLock updated to 4.0 from 2.6 (No longer BETA), *Data folder backup and restoration function added, *Offline magisk additional setup function at >misc. And a lot more features for you to discover....... Use a archive extractor for extracting the iso. (EN, VN, CN, ES), Record screen with audio without any app. Because even if you boot with an empty /system you will be still able to operate within recovery-mode. But for a starting point, start with kernels that says "xanmod" (eg: 4.13.16 && 4.14.90). Upcoming stuffs (Might be already available!). GearLock now supports utf8 with mutilang. https://supreme-gamers.com/gearlock/gearlock-user-utils, GearLock - Extend the limits of Android-x86 - 6.1. Introduction. Update to Advanced-Android-x86-Installer v1.6. Before everything else, here are a few things that you need to keep in mind. Just another ordinary release of the DarkMatter that you know. Configured system for Xposed Framework installation. Also included Google's Product Sans font as default (thanks to nongthaihoang on XDA forum) Since this is based on PhoenixOS, thus all the credits goes to the offical POS devs & android-x86 devs. You can either extarct the os files for manual installation or just simply flash the iso image into an usb-pendrive and install it through the bootable android-x86 installer --You can flash it using, Extend the limits of Android-x86 platform. Is there any way to change the mouse cursor ? Resolve the issue of ISO not being suitable for Etcher on linux. (Not possible in OfficialPhoenixOS), Magisk issue workaround where Magisk makes the terminal (Alt+F1/ALT+F2) unusable [, Install any custom kernel / mesa or pretty much anything. Use RECOVERY-MODE even before your android starts. Since this is based on PhoenixOS, thus all the credits goes to the offical POS devs & android-x86 devs. Updated Webview to a native and stable one. BUT I am not able to pair with any bluetooth device( neither my bluetooth headphones nor my android phone) Please tell me how to proceed. ], Dual bootable with windows through grub2win bootloader, PUBG Compiling Resources issue is solved with mesa 17.1.10, Using stock PhoenixOS mesa 17.1.10 drivers, Optimized for gaming (Introducing gaming-protocols), Used the Latest PhoenixOS to build this with mesa 17.1.10 (Will support Intel, AMD & Nvidia GPU seamlessly), Configured system for low-end PC’s to run PUBG smoothly, Bash and 7z binary integrated into the system [compiled from source, gnu], Terminated a few locating processes during the boot, Wifi issues fixed for some devices [Special Thanks to. Use it only if building structures are not rendering fast upon landing. Added some ncurses games like : snake, 2048 (not ncurses) , tint. The long awaited version is finally up in the clouds! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. DarkMatter is just an unofficial polished version of the official PhoenixOS. You should come and ask other users at our discord server, in short you should literally try all of our kernels and mesas. can you help me pls ..... i want to play codm again sir. It has the capability of running in both GUI and TERMINAL with a early-recovery mode. Fix issue of preinstalled keymapper config being unchangable. Minor improvements within the system for fluid performance and smoothness! (on-device), Resolve the issue for magisk installation, in which magisk makes the tty unusable, SU-Handler for switching between SuperSU & MagiskSU. All of my games are working nicely. Dual bootable with Windows through Grub2Win Bootloader, Disabled EGL logging [For more performance], Mic issues fixed [Credits: A few redditors]. (You can install magisk from gearlock), Join Our Discord Server for Help and Cool-stuffs [Including Latest news], Click here To > Support this Project without donating, GearLock - Custom Recovery Replacement for Android-x86, Advanced Android-x86 Installer For Windows. Now you can install HomeLaunchers directly from PlayStore and switch between them as you do in a Mobile Phone! GearLock is a command line program to help you customize & install custom software in your android-x86 OS. Note: It is highly recommended that you do a clean installation. Added a smaller version of bootsound (Credits: All the gearlock libraries & binaries have been recompiled and heavily optimized. (Only when this process gets created due to unknown reasons and starts eating your CPU). Also we added some .idc files from Android-x86 and BlissOS too. GearLock is a copyrighted software and you can not redistribute it without the prior permission from the actual copyright owner. With it you can fine tune your audio from core level! Cut out ads showing function of VIP Service, so if it got silently install (which might be never), no app will be shown to ruin your experience. But not just yet…. I'll be reverting back to DM 4.4 for the time being until the final release of 4.7 is up :) Thanks for the hardwork I really love DM compared to other Android OS out there. (The initial idea was mine btw, Introducing native AOSP's NightMode. Added many fixes from Android-x86's init.sh. Not only that, Play Services can now updated automatically or manually using apk. Games developed with a PC mentality are meant to be played on a PC. Configured system for Xposed framework installation. Added many keylayouts from Google to support game controllers like Dualshock 4 or Xbox One controllers. You can activate from Settings>Display (First ever android-x86 nougat to have this !). I also recommend everyone to switch over this version if still using an old one. Now you can build your own gearlock package! You can configure DarkMatter on first-boot as you want from core-level ! (Which is available as a GearLock-Package), Unnecessary buggy boot functions removed from the Initial Ramdisk image [aka initrd.img]. No more Google-Play-Service updating issues. New-Feature: Auto Download Latest flashable opengapps and flash with GearLock-Package-manager! You can even select a custom version to install directly from gearlock on any android_x86! There might be more changes but we don't remember them all or put it here. Not alike others, it has some special features which makes it unique. The possibility of installing many Mesa-Rendering-Drivers, Kernels and custom-mods easily, GearLock  GearLock is a bash program which can automate a few things for you. Bugfix and improvements in Protocol Changer. (All credits to @Night for developing it) New wallpapers and bootanimation has been added by @Night. Many of the options in GearLock menu has been rewritten in an optimistic way. DarkMatter is just an unofficial polished version of the offical PhoenixOS. All sorts of Magisk issues has been said good-bye! and a web-browser & +1], Fixed all sorts of possible errors (Based on mind simulated situations and some user reports), Now the installer has the capability to install external-software’s in a automated way, Replaced Ext2Fsd with a better ext4 partition mirror driver (dokan-dev/dokany), Vast amount of improvements over the gearlock core, Optimized all the old Functions for more stability, Can’t remember the others ; find them yourself. (Before gearlock could only survive if you're already booted but you wiped your system). +++This  Words are said by Supreme-Gamers+++, Join Official Darkmatter Discord server & Website for support & other community mods :- https://discord.gg/4fSuBuJ, This link will take you to the latest version of Phoenix OS Dark Matter, https://supreme-gamers.com/resources/phoenixos-darkmatter-supercharged-for-gamers.2/. Easily install multiple android-x86 operating system on windows in a few clicks. Totally reworked windows-installer & bootable-installer, Now you can configure DarkMatter on first-boot as you want from core-level ! Cut out ads showing function of VIP Service, so if it got silently install (which might be never), no app will be shown to ruin your experience. ], A Package-Manager [For flashing custom-packages for the system. (The initial idea was mine btw. No more PUBG mobile crash at all on loading screen. New-Feature: Now you can install TWRP flashable zip's with GearLock. Thankyou, DM 4.7 Beta 1 is by far the best os i played pubgm on.. no kidding.. i've literallyy tried all the other mods of phoenix and this is the best one.. however since its beta version i wanna let you guys know about some things that maybe you can fix <3. Pre-Build Kernel Package engine added (Dev). The supreme release of DarkMatter Exo4.7 has been finally unleashed ! Made tons of bugfixes (Not possible to mention them one by one) (Some were reported by, Complete rewrite of gearprop and now it can force overwrite any system property. Introducing GalliumHud Extension! Otherwise don't come to us with your issues. Implemented the use of microG instead of Play-Services. Only limit `com.google.android.gms.unstable` CPU usage for other mesas. DarkMatter is a totally reworked version of the discontinued official PhoenixOS project and to be honest, it'd be quite much of a crime to even call DarkMatter as a part of PhoenixOS now. [Includes a better YT alt. Custom screen resolution changer without any app. (It will transform your ethernet connection into a Simulated wifi, meaning apps which dont support ethernet will work flawlessly now!) Purge / remove extra kernel modules from your system, MultiLang support with UTF8. Added many keylayouts from Google to support game controllers like Dualshock 4 or Xbox One controllers. You will get to see your Mesa/Kernel/CPU/GPU/RAM ++ more information from the, Coded gearprop, gslr, gsudoand many more awesome things for developers, Build a full range of linux utilities specially for android_x86 (If you understood what i said then try running, If you have a really weak pc then try mesa 17.2.0-RC4, GearTune should be enough and you really dont need to use any GFX/Gl Tools, Install latest magisk from >>GearLock>>Magisk Extended>>1. Not alike others, it has some special features which makes it unique. Although, I have plans of making gearlock opensource in the near future. Easily record internal system audio of android through GearRec SUBMIX_R. Updated the external_user_apps alongside adding new ones. solo el unico error que tengo es que aun sigue sin funcionarme el call of duty ,y el pung mejoro mucho pero aun no esta al 100 porciento pero si da y el fre fire esta bien..les comparto un poco la experiencia de como esta esta la beta. (Re-born from Exo4.4 but next-level). Copy the code below and paste it on the bottom of, Used the latest PhoenixOS x86_64 nougat build, Fixed the “Compiling resources” Issue on PUBG, Using “Rootless Launcher” [You can enable CZ-FileManger/launcher using a mod in the mod section], Using FX File Explorer as the default File Manager, Replaced StarDust Browser with CM Browser, Lspeed included. WiFi issues fixed for some devices (incl. All of the GamingProtocols has been optimized, their size has been reduced also. You... Wow, i tested DM 4.7 Beta 1 and it was really faster than other Mods (like Abstergo and Vip Console) :), plz update game helper with new octopus and new features it might also fix its problem not recognizing ps4 controller L2 R2, hello admin why my codm garena still crashing using dm 4.7 beta 2?? functions, You will find a disk named “Package_Dir” in, Modding Engine updated [Old Mods can be used], Fully working Mesa 18.1 for all GPU’s is available [Credits: @Midofayad], GearLock kernel packages will work flawlessly. Some of the things which I never wanted to do but since a lot of you guys told us to do some walllpaper/bootani/cursor customization, so i did.​, But, I also thought do something special which you might have not seen before on an android_x86. { >> Extra misc. https://supreme-gamers.com/threads/phoenix-os-darkmatter-usage-policy.76. ( Compiled by. Also we added some .idc files from Android-x86 and BlissOS too. New: You can repair Ext4 partition from Recovery menu, New: NTFS partitions will be supercharged by extending the system.img size, New: Now you can purge/remove extra kernel modules by "Game / System Tweaks", Now you can auto-make kernel/mesa package from currently booted kernel by GearLock > Dev-Zone ( #feature-request by. (Directly from gearlock with internal audio support), Very developer friendly with tons of easy to use tools, Disable / Enable Laptop touchpad or keyboard, Extensible by installing custom extensions, Introducing Virt_Wifi support! GoogleServices can no longer slow down your OS by overusing your CPU, yes that's right! New feature: Enable/Disable Laptop TrackPad. The lag for Settings switch for native-settings has been resolved. And maybe start with mesa20.1.x. From now on there will be continuous OTA updates directly from GearLock. Updated GearLock….! If you're using DarkMatter Exo4.6 or any older version then here is one good news for you. { >> Magisk Extended }. Plus got rid of possibly every kind of bloatware and whatsoever including VIP Service since it was marked as harmful app by Google. PhoenixOS DarkMatter - Supercharged for Everyone Exo4.7 (BETA-2) Login / Register to … Introducing native AOSP's NightMode. Play on a big screen if you want a real blast. Phoenix OS brings you the joy on mobile games to your PC. Ah, cant remember anymore, what did i miss ? Removed all sorts of ads/trackers and loggers from the keymapper and POS itself. Now there are external command line user-utils, they are gxpm, gstatus, fixscreen, gearlock-cli. Although, it all started in 2.Whatever we do, we do it with passion and for love.We use our spare time to contribute over this project.We always target for learning new things and applying them over this project. There are also tons of other extension & packages available in our. The possibility of installing many Mesa-Rendering-Drivers, Kernels and custom-mods easily SPOILER: EXO1.0 CHANGELOGSoon enough, it encouraged me as I got some users giving their positive reviews over this project. All your hard-disk partitions + darkmatter partition will show directly on FX file-manager home. There is no black-screen issue or force-close in, Fixed the “Compiling resources” Issue on all variants of PUBG on both, Fixed the bug where PUBG doesn’t allow transactions over PhoenixOS builds [, Total rework of the SystemUI, now you won't literally feel it's phoenixOS anymore ! The supreme release of DarkMatter Exo4.7 has been finally unleashed ! If you're using DarkMatter Exo4.6 or any older version then here is one good news for you. [Thanks to, Added vulkan graphics api support ( Was requested by, 60 FPS will be unlocked for most devices without any GFX/Gltools (Is not true for 4.14.x kernels), Fully automated Windows installer for both EXT4 & NTFS disk (Manual mode is there too. Since it’s what which opened doors for new opportunities. Similar with TWRP zip-flashing but in a lot more simplified manner], Extensions [For getting custom functions which are shared by the community]. RTL8723DE, using. Bugfix in `dminit` regarding `PHOENIXOS_LFM` not being installed after boot. My ethernet works perfectly fine in my Windows OS. (EN, VN, CN, ES) (Currently being translated for VN by. You must not use any pre-downloaded GearLock package/extension, all of them we're repacked and you must re-download them before using to avoid any errors. Umm, the not sure about un-rooting but you could utilize root-hiding thru magisk-root. Yes, now you can install darkmatter on anything regardlessly. Proudly created with Wix.com, Join Official Darkmatter Discord server & Website for support & other community mods :-, DarkMatter is just an unofficial polished version of the. Then on the second release I had managed to fix the Compiling-Resources issue over the stock mesa17.1.10 also on Exo2.0 version So yeah, it was a thing at that time since all the people who were playing PUBG on PhoenixOS-Nougat were to wait for about 5mins just to start PUBG. WIth it you get a GPU monitoring overlay directly from Gallium3D with realtime FPS and more! Highlights (GearLock 5.9 to GearLock 6.8.2). Add DarkMatter-Help app for new users to quickly get familiar with Darkmatter, recreated from the old NoviceHelp by PhoenixOS.  SPOILER: EXO3.0 CHANGELOGThere are a few things that I’d like to mention and that’s what made this Project Something different alike. Everything works great for me so far.But i wanna ask how to un-root completely to play some games that restricts root like Epic Seven. Terminated a few locating processes during the boot. [Includes tiny bug fixes], Major improvements in the DarkMatter booting process and it’s. Now all your hard-disk partitions will show directly on FX file-manager home. Updated Webview to a native and stable one. And hey, we have sl too, Resolved all the unexpected bugs which came out in Exo4.5, Updated the system with latest official POS v3.6.1.564, You can multi-boot from four different kernel variants (, The boot-up sound will only play for once in the first boot. (Re-born from Exo4.4 but next-level), Fixed the UI-Stuck/Hangup issue on newer kernels as some users reported [Thanks to. JavaScript is disabled. A Real Time Linux Network Bandwidth Monitoring Tool from toybox version to better version that Linux distro's have. [Not advised to use unless necessary, system-level balancing optimizations already made. SPOILER: EXO2.0 CHANGELOGThe third release was basically one of the biggest releases ever. The only issue I get is the LAN connection (Ethernet not connected). And most importantly…>! This is basically a bugfix BETA release following the last release of 4.7. And a lot more but I can’t spell them in words ? (Bugs were reported by. JavaScript is disabled. All the recent versions that you guys can see as 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 and 4.x versions were mainly because of the predecessor Exo3.0 And as always, we’ve also managed to solve the COD’M issues properly over the fourth release! A rich library of mesa 18.x.x versions for android_x86 nougat. COD MOBILE graphics-glitches fixed within the system level, Gaming-Protocols updated, will make the system more stable and smooth for games & apps, Fixed the bug where Package_Dir wasn’t being created if DM was installed inside a folder, System configured for performing OTA updates, Added a new Dev-Placeholder Game/System Tweaks, There has been a lot of changes since Exo3.3. With it you can fine tune your audio from core level! GearLock wrapper terminal app has been improved a lot, it will also fix terminal sizing when su shell is invoked automatically by running fixscreen. ByBye Ads (Gearlock Package to Remove Ads/VIP Service): https://supreme-gamers.com/resources/babye-ads-wanna-say-bye-to-ads-%F0%9F%98%9C.16/, https://filecr.com/windows/paragon-extfs/, ©2020 by Abstergo Tv. Introducing `wavemon` by uoaerg, an ncurses-based monitoring application for wireless network devices, Updated alsa-lib and alsa-utils to 1.2.3.2 with the new alsamixer! Try these games out in Phoenix OS. tiny changelog in the history of DarkMatter, (In which i basically found no change tho, even after running diff through a linuxOS). ( Compiled by, Introducing GalliumHud Extension! WIth it you get a GPU monitoring overlay directly from Gallium3D with realtime FPS and more! The TeamWe’re a team of 5. Not alike others, it has some special features which makes it unique. Call-Of-Duty and PUBG-LITE support (Coming soon in Final-Release), Internal-Audio-Recording (GearRec) using R_Submix {As usual, the first public android-x86 nougat to have this}, Total rework of the SystemUI, now you won't literally feel it's phoenixOS anymore !

Crash Avion Juillet 2020, Nord Du Portugal En Famille, Ville Sans Voiture France, Salaire Praticien Hospitalier Luxembourg, Flûte De Pan Origine, Cfa St Gilles Les Hauts, Smic Monégasque Net 2020, Outil De Classe Virtuelle, Dose Aluminium Vaccin, Joueur Pas Cher Fifa 20 Carrière,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *